IPB

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

> Erreichbarkeit von Admins & Mods

Die Administratoren dieses Boards erreicht ihr über admin(*ät*)trekbbs.de

Alle Moderatoren besitzen ebenfalls eine Adresse mit nickname(*ät*)trekbbs.de.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Status Update
Christian
Beitrag 12. Feb 2000, 23:23
Beitrag #1

Gast

(I hope all of you admins & moderators understand English - if not, I'll have to switch to German, which I can understand but am not so well in actually writing. Feel free to respond to this in German, of course - it's a German BBS, after all smile.gif)

If all went according to plan, you should now all have access to the Konferenzraum, the private room where only admins & mods can go. Please go there and post a test message to see if this is actually the case.

The current plan is to open the BBS sometime tomorrow (Sunday), after the below things are finished:

- Adding the member count script which will output a top-50 of most active members.
- Translating the FAQ, and adding entries for Contact Info, linking info and copyright
- Adding the moderator info page. Could you all type a short paragraph about yourself and send it to me (at christian@trektoday.com ), so I can add it to the info page?

If you still encounter any errors on the site or have any suggestions, please let me know in this thread so I can fix them.

Finally, welcome to all of you! I hope you're looking forward to this as much as I am!

[Diese Nachricht wurde von Christian am 12-02-2000 editiert.]

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Lawrence
Beitrag 12. Feb 2000, 23:28
Beitrag #2

Gast

Howdy,

und danke Dir Christian für den grossartigen Einsatz. Ich werde morgen früh meinen Bericht über mich senden!

Auf eine gute Zusammenarbeit!

------------------
Lorenz Ulrich
TrekZone Network

+Quote Post
Christian
Beitrag 12. Feb 2000, 23:33
Beitrag #3

Gast

Gern geschehen smile.gif

(Glücklicherweise kann ich das noch auf Deutsch sagen)

[Diese Nachricht wurde von Christian am 12-02-2000 editiert.]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 1 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

RSS Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 23. October 2017 - 00:01